The Essential Barber Kit
Zay's Cordless Airbrush Compressor is the perfect solution if you want to give your clients' line-ups that pop in 30 seconds or less without pushing their hairlines back. The Essential Barber Kit supplies you with everything you need to get started instantly plus a little extra.
Did you know that most people consider the line-up the most important part of the haircut?
Here's the problem you probably face: Your clients’ hair textures & hair density around the hairline and beard line areas makes it difficult for you to make their lines pop.
Our Cordless barber airbrush compressor and premixed semipermanent dye solution will enable you to make those stubborn lines your clients have stand out.
- Zay’s Cordless Airbrush Compressor
- Black Semi-permanent Airbrush Compressor Dye (8oz)-1x
- Brown Semi-permanent Airbrush Compressor Dye (8oz)-1x
- "Oreo" Straight Razor
- Airbrush Compressor Beard and Line Dye Stencil
Zay’s Cordless Barber Airbrush Compressor
- 2-11 working psi and 20-26 max psi so you can spray our airbrush compressor dye effortlessly which means you can focus on that perfect line up instead of trying to unclog your compressor.
- 3500 mah battery that will keep your compressor going strong which means you don't have to worry about charging it frequently
- Use both wirelessly and wired. Look, we aren't perfect. Sometimes we forget to charge overnight but that won't be a problem with dual usage.
Black Semi-Permanent Airbrush Compressor Dye
Our dye was specifically formulated for Zay's Cordless Airbrush Compressor. It is thin enough to easily spray right out of the bottle (no need to dilute our dye) while still maintaining the qualities of a heavyweight semi-permanent dye. Our semi-permanent airbrush compressor dye is alcohol based so it is waterproof.
- Lightweight formula that will help you achieve a natural yet enhanced look
- Semi-permanent dye solution so your clients’ enhanced lines will last longer than when using hair fibers.
- Last up to a week depending on how your client handles their hair.
Airbrush Compressor Beard and Line Dye Stencil
- Use the stencil to spray sharp lines with ease.
- The curved edges are perfect for arches at the temple area and the curved lines around the beard area.
"Oreo" Straight Razor
- After applying the dye to your clients, finish it off with a razor line for the best look.
- Design from original kits back from 2018. We will not be restocking this design.
3 way’s using enhancements can improve your barber career that you’ve probably never considered:
- Referrals are the easiest way to grow your list of clientele whether they come from social media, word of mouth, or your current clients acting as personal billboards for your work out on the street. Cuts that stand out will lead to more referrals.
- In order to grow a social media following on instagram for barbering, you will need to make content that stands out. Apart of that is having work that stands out which enhancements will help you achieve.
- Charge more for line enhancements.
- 2-11 working psi and 20-26 max psi
- 3500 mah
- 100-240 volts
- On: Light on
- Lower Battery: Flashing light
- On Charging Time: Flashing light
- Fully Charged: Light on
FREE Worldwide Shipping
Domestic Shipping:10-12 Business Days
International Shipping:21-30 Business Days
100% Money Back Guarantee
We stand behind our products and we stand behind you as our customer. If you are unsatisfied with any of our products we will give you your money back and you can even keep the product. A hassle free return process means that as our customer, you can purchase from us knowing that if anything is not up to your standards, you’ll get your money back.
Get Started Today
We’ve told you everything you need to know in regards to achieving lines that pop. The time to get started is now.
Choose a payment option above and fill out the required information. After completing your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email.
Once your package is shipped, you will receive a tracking email. You can track your order directly from our site by clicking on “Where’s my order” in the footer of the home page.